2017 San Fermines en Camping El Molino
During the San Fermin festival, the Camping El Molino campsite is the best place to enjoy the festival.
The festival starts on the 6th July at 12 o'clock midday with the firing of the rocket and ends on the 14th July at midnight with the "Pobre de mí" closing act.
- This long-established campsite is a must-stay for the San Fermin festival.
- 30 years welcoming Aussies and Kiwis, who are there for the running of the bulls during the San Fermin festival.
- On the banks of the river Arga, the campsite has a swimming pool with flume, squash courts, tennis courts, canoes, horse riding, basketball and mini golf, 4 bars, bar with terrace, Snack bar by the river, with hamburgers, pizzas, sandwiches, salads... pool bar with DJs, restaurant serving European cuisine, etc.
- In the evenings, enjoy an open air disco with top DJs from 4 to 8.
- Shuttles to and from Pamplona from 6 a.m. all day.
- Stay at the best campsite for the Pamplona fiestas, and enjoy the best ever San Fermin festival.
Hire a 2-person tent per night ... 20 € with a 50 € deposit. Important note: when making the booking, indicate in the "comments" section that you're going to rent the tent
How to get here:
Directions for getting to the El Molino campsite located in Mendigorria-Navarra, 20 minutes from Pamplona, A-12 Pamplona-Logroño expressway
- BY ROAD: From Pamplona, take the A12 Pamplona-Logroño expressway, leave at exit no. 24 at Mendigorria, the village of Mendigorria is just 5 kms away. Once you reach Mendigorria, follow the signs to Larraga.The access road to the campsite is located at the last houses in the village and can be seen from the main road. If you're accessing the campsite from the AP 68 motorway, then take the exit at Tafalla and, towards Estella, take the main road to Larraga. Then, at the crossroads at the bridge, go towards Mendigorria 7 km.
- FROM THE PAMPLONA BUS STATION, located in the city centre, take the Conda bus to Mendigorria. You can also take a taxi, which will cost more or less 10 € per person, 40 € for a group of 4.
- FROM THE TRAIN STATION take the bus to the bus station or take a taxi directly to the campsite.
- FROM THE AIRPORT, THE SAME ROUTE . Once at the campsite, you can use the campsite buses, buying the tickets at the reception desk. 10 € return.
- There is an all day shuttle service between the campsite and Pamplona, starting at 6 a.m. There's also an 8 seater van doing the same service for the same price. Day and night. 24 hrs.
- THERE ARE FLIGHTS FROM HEATHROW TO BILBAO WITH VUELING OR FROM STANSTED WITH EASYJET. Once at Bilbao Airport, take the bus to the city's bus station, and then get a bus to Pamplona. The journey takes an hour and a half.
- FROM THE AIRPORT AT BIARRITZ THERE'S A DIRECT CONNECTION WITH LONDON. There's a direct bus to the Pamplona bus station.
- FROM THE ZARAGOZA AIRPORT, DIRECT FLIGHT FROM LONDON AND BUS TO THE PAMPLONA BUS STATION
Gallery of photos of the San Fermin festival
Some of the photos have been loaned by the Tourism Department of the Government of Navarra.